The Blue Porch Bed and Breakfast is located in Victorian Brooklyn, New York City.
- Newly renovated second-floor accommodations
- Two spacious, light-filled bedrooms, each with queen-sized bed, walk-in closet, and hardwood floors
- Beautiful private bathroom with two sinks, granite counter, and stained-glass window
- The bathroom is private for you and your party, whether you choose one or both bedrooms
- Continental breakfast
- Book-lined music room with baby grand piano. Practice times often available for performing musicians
- Wireless internet, air conditioning, TV / DVD player, alarm clock radio, ironing board, iron, and hair dryer in each room
- Free on-street parking
- Tree-lined cul-de-sac three blocks from public transportation
- About half an hour by subway from midtown Manhattan
For more information and reservations, contact:
Trudy Raschkind Steinfeld
15 DeKoven Court
Brooklyn, NY 11230
We look forward to meeting you!